(Last Updated On: January 6, 2017)

Date: November 5 2011
Location:  Pittsburgh
Time:  about 10:40 p.m.
Summary:   I’ve seen one of these back home in pittsburgh, and that was 3 years ago. This is the first time ive seen once since. Its a triangle shape and its almost completely silent. For something to be that big and close and be silent is remarkable. Shape(s) of UFO(s): Triangle Size(s) of UFO(s): Big, like large airplane sized Color(s) of UFO(s): Black, with like 3 maybe 4 greenish, orangish lights on it It flew over my head around 70th ave north and headed southeast along the shoreline. Then came to a stop almost and seemed like it started heading back inland (maybe around market commons, or air force base, hmmm)..
Source:  UFO.net

Date: November 12 2011    
Location: Guilford County, North Carolina
Time: 09:30 a.m.
Summary: The witness was jogging on a nature trail and had stopped briefly to rest. As he rested he saw something down the trail from him. It was a short midget-like being and it was white in color and was wearing a metallic colored suit. It was just standing there staring at him. He had not seen anyone else that morning on the trail. He first thought it was another jogger resting so he got up and continued down the trail. He looked at his watch and it was about 09:45 a.m. That’s all he remember doing, when he woke up he was back in his car and it was almost 11 am. He couldn’t remember anything and felt very tired when he woke up. He also found a small cut behind his left ear.
Source: Mufon CMS

Date: November 14 2011 
Location: Luton England
Time: Night
Summary: cigar tube shaped glowing front end globe shaped and glowing a gold colour the rest of it was silver grey at about 500 too 10000 feet up in the sky and 100 to 150 feet long it was at night a eerie experience
Source: ufostalker

Date: November 17 2011  
Location: Seattle, Washington
Time: 07:00 a.m.
Summary: The witness was driving to work Thursday morning a long a heavily congested road that feeds into the expressway southbound when she began seeing lights in the sky overhead. It was still dark out, it was just turning light and it was cloudy. Surprised by the lights she looked up but saw nothing and continued driving. For a moment she thought there was a plane flying low which distracted her. She then saw the lights again and felt an electricity in the air. Then, as if a light switch was flipped she was driving along the road and her cell phone began to ring which popped her back from a trance-like state. It was odd because according to her clock it appeared to be several minutes before the last time she checked the time. She answered the phone; it was a co-worker who asked her why she called her. The witness denied calling her, however the friend checked her phone and it displayed a missed call from the witness. The witness checked her phone and it did not register any outgoing calls that day. She also noticed that she was aching all over and had trouble putting basic analytical thoughts into her mind such as not remembering how to change radio stations. She felt sick for the next 36 hours. On November 15 another witness had been driving southbound between Marysville and Everett when he looked up and noticed 3 lights moving along with him. Another person reportedly filmed the lights.
Source: http://ufosnw.com/     

Date: November   2011

Location: Near Troy, Pennsylvania
Date: November 20 2011                                           Time: 23:05
A man and his girlfriend were driving onto Mud Creek Road traveling west towards Highway 14 near Troy. As they continued down the dark road, their attention was drawn to the left side of the roadway. The man, who was the driver, saw some movement and mentioned it to his friend. The woman initially thought that a naked man was crawling on the side of the road. The driver decreased his speed, swerved his truck in the middle of the road and directed the high beams of his headlights towards the subject.
The driver stopped about 30-40 ft away. They soon realized that this was not a person, but instead a creature that was crawling very low to the ground. As they watched, the creature moved into a squatting position with its back completely straight, somewhat like the stance of a kangaroo.
The arms of the creature were held tightly to its body. What looked like long claws that resembled the talons of an eagle were easily visible. The claws were estimated to be about 8-10 inches in length. One claw was shorter than the other three. The creature had a muscular body. The head of the beast appeared to be oversized and shaped like that of a wolf. A the top of its head were two pointed bat-like ears that looked to be about 4-6 inches long. The entire creature, according to the man, was covered with “dull wrinkly dark black skin”. The man described seeing large canine-like teeth in its mouth. The eyes of the creature were about the size of a silver dollar and were shiny black. The man stated that even though he had his high beams directed at the creature, they eyes did not reflect at all. The man said he looked over the body during the 12 second encounter, and for some reason thought the creature should have wings, but none were apparent. In the squatted position, the creature seemed to be about five feet tall. At this point, the creature was in the left lane of the road and about 1-2 feet onto the pavement.
As the couple watched in amazement, the creature began to stretch its body. The man said that at this point the animal started to stand up on its back legs while also falling over onto its front feet. The driver said that in this position, the creature seemed to be about 6-7 feet tall. The animal then fell over on all four legs. The witnesses observed that the front claws of the creature were now two feet across the center line of the highway, while the back feet remain one-two feet from the edge of the road. The creature then turned its head to the right and looked towards the vehicle. The driver said that it looked directly at them, with a horrific expression, “like it was panicked”. The witness saw it take a deep breath. He had the feeling that the creature didn’t realize that it was being observed and when it realized it was- –it was like it was caught doing something. Once it realized it was being observed, it leaned back slightly and then reached forward with its claws. The creature then took one tremendous leap and cleared a seven foot embankment and moved out of sight into a wooded area. The man estimated the leap was about 40 feet long. As it was in the process of leaping, it was perfectly straight and held its front claws forward. The legs as it was leaping, “were only slightly larger than broomsticks or about the size of a walking crane and were very long”. Then just a second after the creature was gone from sight something else odd occurred. A large bird, possibly an owl, suddenly rushed at the passenger side window, almost hitting the glass, then took off and did not return. It happened so fast they were unsure if it was an owl or not. The witnesses indicated that this creature appeared to be changing form. The driver said, “Its shape was nothing like when it was squatted”. The woman stated that it “shaped into another form.”

She thought it was a dark brown color, and looked like a werewolf with little back hair. She estimated that when it was leaping into the woods, she thought it stood about 9 feet tall. The woman reluctantly said, “I think it was a man changing into a werewolf”. The man after the experience went onto the internet to try to figure out what he saw, and told the investigator that the closest way he could describe the creature would be a gargoyle with no wings. The man commented, “I will never forget what we saw that night”.

Source: Stan Gordon, www.stangordon.info/wp

Date: November 21 2011  
Location: Woodland, California
Time: 02:19
Summary: This event took place in my bed at my mothers house in the early morning hours of November 21, 2011.This is a report of an abduction by what I believe to be of alien origin. It began as a feeling of something approaching my bedroom and I thought that it was the family cat making his way to my bedroom. The house has hardwood floors and that makes it easy to hear footfalls approaching the room you’re in. The footfalls were very light and faint and that’s what made me think they were from the cat. The next thing I know the “cat” was on my bed and I could feel it next to my head. I thought it was strange that the cat was able to jump up onto the bed and get to the far side of my head with out me noticing him walking over there.

The “cat which I will now call the ENTITY because I later believed that this is more closely a description of what was interacting with me. I tried to reach up with my hand and pet the “cat” but I could not feel him there . Next I felt him on my thighs and again I thought it strange that he could travel down to my legs without me noticing him walking down there. Once I felt him on my thighs I reached down to pet him again and once more he was not there , I could not feel him. The room was dark and I was underneath a down comforter and a light quilt as the event continued. My whole body was now underneath the covers and my hands were laying on my chest, my body laid out straight , and I was lying on my back, eyes open. The next thing I realize is a feeling of strange energy-like infused foggy mist forming above my bed. The darkness in the room was being lit up slightly by this energized fog. In my mind I felt a very weird feeling of confusion and a feeling of something taking over my thoughts in some strange way. I should say that words can’t accurately describe what exactly was going on inside my mind, so the reader of this should just bear with me on this description.

The thoughts of the “cat” being on me was something I feel was a foreign thought being put in my mind to make me feel ok with what was going on. Again words can’t describe this feeling, I felt confused but not scared…YET. The very next thing that happened was a feeling of being stood up against a wall that had a depression in it the exact width of my body, with my hands at my side. This wall looked like wood grained paneling and my face was just a fraction of an inch away from touching it. The next feeling was that of motion. This motion was like the wall gave way and my whole body was moving forward into this wall, I was still standing as I moved into the wall. The motion continued forward then either up or down or I really cant say which way I was headed. The motion stopped and I felt like I was still in my bedroom though. The room I was in looked just like my bedroom, but I think that’s because this thought was being placed into my mind. The next thing I see is an object that looked like an elongated cell phone with a touch screen face on it. This object was about eight inches long and the width was about 2 inches across. The screen of this object was lit and had something like letters or symbols scrolling across it . The vision of this object was so clear and real to me that I began to really wonder what the hell was it doing floating above me . this device was floating above my left side perpendicular to the bed surface facing to my right side. I then noticed that it was streaming a strange light up over my body to a point up on the wall to my right about a foot from the ceiling. Now this really puzzeled me and that’s when I began to feel panicked. It was right then that I felt that this was really happening and It was impossible that this could be going on. I then felt that I should try to grab this device and make it stop scanning me. I could not move a muscle, I found my whole body paralyzed, the onl! y way I was seeing this take place was through my eyes that could not move either. I could only see what was in my field of vision all the way out to my peripheral limits.This was enough to see the whole room wall to wall. I was very scared to find myself paralyzed with this device traveling the length of my body up and down . I decided to scream and see if that at least made my mother hear me and come rescue me from this madness. I tried to scream and nothing came out, I tried harder as I began to really panic, tears were streaming down my cheeks now and inside my mind I was screaming like a frightened child. I had the feeling that an Entity was in that room with me and they were not going to stop doing what they were doing. I couldn’t see any “person” holding that device but I was sure they were near and controlling the whole situation. I tried to scream one last time and this time I heard a quiet scream eminate from my mouth and echo in the room.

Well this was enough apparently to scare away whatever was doing this to me. The device disappeared and the foggy mist was gone. I thought to try to see if I was still paralyzed and thank god I could now move my arms and turn my head. It was nothing like waking from a dream, it was like being released from a paralyzed state. My eyes were open the whole time, and now I realized how frightened I was because the tears were wet on my face, I was shaking and I was out of breath. My next thought was to make my way out of bed before whatever it was came back and paralyzed me again. I was so scared like I never have been In my whole life. It took every bit of courage I had to get out of bed and run to my mothers room. I am a 50 year old man and I felt like a three year old running to my mommy for help. I did make it out of the bedroom and down the hall to her room. I spoke to her as I approached her room and she woke up and turned on her light to find me standing there shivering an! d crying asking her if she heard me scream. She said no she did not hear me scream and what was goin on, why was I waking her up, what was the matter. I thought this entity was just in the other room still watching me, so I was whispering that something weird just visited me in bed and that I thought it was still close by. We stayed in her room and talked about what happened for about an hour until I calmed downed. She tried to make me believe that it was a dream but I have had dreams and nightmares before and this was not anything like that. This essentially ends the event for the moment. It happened again about an hour later after I returned to bed, but that will be for a different time to report if at all because I can’t say for sure it wasn’t a bad dream caused by the original event…
Source: Davenport, Peter

Date: November 23 2011  
Location: North Carolina, (exact location not given)
Time: 02:00 a.m.
Summary: The witness found herself sanding naked in her living room early in the morning and her husband saw what he described as a being 4 feet tall with long hair. It stood in the hallway for 2 seconds looking at him. It then disappeared into a mist.
Source: Mufon CMS

Date: November/December  2011
Location:  Meridianville, Alabama
Time:   03:30 a.m.
Summary:  A fourteen year old boy told his parents that he had been watching television on an early Saturday morning when he noticed a really bright blue light shining in through the cracks of his wooden shutters in his window. His bedroom window faces the backyard. He said he got up to look out the window, but only opened the shutters enough to see that the whole back patio was lit up. It scared him enough to just hop back into bed and dismiss it. This happened again while watching television. He was falling asleep at around 03:30 a.m. and again sees bright blue lights through the cracks and then heard footsteps on the roof and light scratching on his door that leads to the patio.
Source:  http://www.ufosnw.com/newsite/novdec-2011-meridianville-alabama-330-am-cst/


Date: November   2011


Leave a Reply