Think About It

Helping People "Think" is our passion.

2012: August UFO & Alien Sightings

Home » Sightings by Date » 2000 - Present: Sightings » 2012 Sightings » 2012: August UFO & Alien Sightings

(Last Updated On: September 7, 2016)

Date: early August 2012
Location: El Divisadero, Rivadavia, Salta Province, Argentina
Time: night
Summary: A woman identified as Pascuala Alzogaray rode her horse 25 kilometers in the middle of the night to request assistance from the police officers at the small community of La Union, since, as she claimed, all local ranchers are frightened by the recurring presence of a strange, hairy humanoid of considerable size. Alzogaray claims having seen the creature and described it as a sort of gorilla, covered in hair, walking on two legs and with the aspect of “an accursed being.” “Something must be done about it, it’s the Ucumar,” she told police officers at the barracks, located 500 miles north of the provincial capital. Pascuala Alzogaray states that she saw the strange creature along with other members of her family, and that fear prompted them to leave the vicinity until the police do something. “All the ranchers at El Divisadero and vicinity are afraid. This Ucumar, “she says, “roams through the night, steals farm animals and makes noises. When we go out to investigate, we feel him jumping through the tall treetops. It’s a monster and something must be done about it. Those of us who live in the area, creoles and native alike, are very afraid,” stressed the complainant.
Source: Marco Reynoso and Scott Corrales IHU

Date: August 6, 2012
Location: Sawyers Pond near Emmett, Idaho
Time: 11 pm
Summary: I instantly felt something was not right, we walked down the first dock that you come to and we stopped at the bottom to look into the water and all of a sudden there was a twig snap and a drop in the water, we figured it was just a bull frog or some sort of animal since they are known to croak a lot. But then it got windy and the dock sort of Started moving.

Fog began to surround us even more so we decided to leave. My boyfriend was scared witless and I could feel it however before getting off the dock the dock railing creaked I tested the steps a few times to make sure we weren’t being paranoid but it didn’t creak when we moved so that was our first sign to get the hell out of there.
My boyfriend said he began to feel a pressurized squeeze on his shoulder and he grabbed my hand as we walked to the car and gave my hand a squeeze which I thought he was trying to mess with me but later he told me that the squeeze was so intense and painful that he didn’t mean to do that but it made him for some reason.

We got the to car and pretty soon he turned on the headlights he looked at me and said did you see that? Apparently what he saw was a mist ”human” shaped figure that was running back and forth from one side to the other.
It was really odd but a few people have died at the pond I have no doubts that one or two of them have been left behind. However we sat and pondered on it all night it was odd because most entities that give painful touches are usually black mists unless there’s something else that wasn’t showing itself.
It didn’t help that there was a red moon last night either.

Source: Ghosts of America

Date:   August 11 2012
Location:  Dunedin Florida – southbound along Keene Road just north of Sunset Blvd.
Time:  about 8:40 p.m.
Summary:  A Florida witness at Dunedin reported watching and videotaping a boomerang-shaped UFO 200 to 300 feet across with three other objects close by, according to testimony in Case 41685 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database. The witness and two others were southbound along Keene Road just north of Sunset Blvd. about 8:40 p.m. on August 11, 2012, when the incident occurred. The case was reported to MUFON on August 12, 2012, and closed as an Unknown. “We noticed a large group of lights heading toward us,” the reporting witness stated.“There appeared to be four objects. The largest was at least 200 – 300 feet across the front and shaped like a boomerang with three or four lights that blinked and constant lights as well.” The witness described the other objects. “The second object appeared to be in a very tight wingman position of the left wing of the first object maybe 20 feet apart. The third object looked like the second object with a bright silver strobe, red and green lights, but not in the normal aviation layout as you could see both red and green from the port side. The third object appeared to be tethered to the first object and trailing by a half mile with a single bright white/silver strobe on the tether located about a third of the way from the first object back to the third object in tow.” The witness pulled over and watched the objects and filmed from a cell phone. “The first object released orbs from the bottom and they shot west. These objects appeared to be orbs, but were very hard to see as they were a very dim white color and disappeared within 1-2 seconds of being launched. The objects passed us to the west and headed north until approximately Klosterman Road where it banked right or east and headed toward an extremely large thunder storm. This is my second report, but have witnessed dozens of UFOs in the last four years.” The case was investigated by Florida Field Investigator Bobby Hewitson and Assistant State Director Teri Lynge. Hewitson and Lynge noted several related cases in a 24-hour period: Cases 41677, 41650, 41657, and 41699. No reports from this date in the MUFON CMS for surrounding states (Alabama and Georgia, plus or minus a 24-hour period). Reported to NUFORC: “8/11/12 21:00, Orlando (Near Seaworld/Disney World) FL, Triangle, Unknown, possibly about five. I saw three very red lights hovering in a triangle shape near Sea World, Orlando, Florida, and they disappeared about five minutes later.”
Source:  MUFON Case 41685

Date: August 21, 2012
Location: Cedar Park, Texas
Time: 23:12
Summary: The witness was at home and went to bed around 10:30 pm and as usual fell asleep listening to the television and slept for about 30 minutes when suddenly the television went off by itself. He then began hearing noises like a humming sound so he looked out his window but didn’t see anything so he thought was just hearing stuff so he went back to sleep. At around 23:12 his bedroom door suddenly opened and he could hear something walking beside him and standing beside him, he had his eyes closed and didn’t open them until he began hearing something in his mind saying “Don’t be afraid. We no harm”. Afraid he opened his eyes and could barely see two dark figures, one standing beside him on his right and second in front of him. So he closed his eyes hoping it was a dream but then things got very real. He could feel being lifted up and being brought out back where he could see a small oval shaped craft in his backyard and another triangle craft hovering above it just a few feet higher. He thought the object was an actual UFO the first time he saw it. It was oval in shape, 159 had about ten windows on the front of it, the color of it was dark gray and the second craft (triangle craft) was black with small diamond shaped windows around it. Once he was onboard the oval craft the only thing in his mind was ‘how was he was going to get out’. However soon he felt calm and was placed on a silver table while about three beings came by him looking at him and then talking among themselves. He couldn’t understand what they were saying. Soon of the aliens came next to him and shone a blue light at him apparently causing him to black out. He thinks he was out for about 20 minutes and when he awoke he was still on the table as one of the aliens took his hand and had him step off the table and walk around. He looked all around the craft and it was just walls and rooms and windows. Nothing very interesting but he was released about 10 minutes later. He remembered that while onboard the supposed ‘leader’ of the aliens came beside him and gave him a tour of the craft. He could hear him saying, “We are sorry we terrified you, these are my students for a complete experiment. We will be back soon so do not panic.” He was eventually led to the back door of his house and saw the objects take off.

Date: August 27, 2012
Location: Trenton, Georgia
Time: 05:30
Summary: Hello, before discarding this report(’tis a bit on the crazy side) know that this was in a dream, which was so realistic, the shock of the ending made me wake up, which also makes me doubt the ‘dreamstate’ I was in.  Ok. So I was having a dream and was nearing the end of the dream, when suddenly an Unidentified Flying Object was visible in the sky. There was only a split-second before I and my companions who were travelling with me were all surrounded by a beam of some sort, of which I do not know, and the ground began to tremble, as if an earthquake had just begun.

Then, we all began to float upward. The light emitting from the beam was blinding; I wasn’t able to see anything outside the beam. As we neared the Unidentified Flying Object, I began convulsing without control, which I believe was a seizure, and was so strong it woke me up. The seizure also carried into when I woke up(about for a second) and I do not have any medical conditions related to seizures. Everything beyond this point is purely speculation, and is an opinion, and entirely non-fact based. Ok. I believe my dream from point of ‘abduction'(Abducton – An act of being taken from a point without your consent or free will)to point of seizure was real, due to the vividness of the dream, I almost also could not tell when I crossed a reality threshold of having the seizure and being in my bed. It was like I was just suddenly there.

I’ve never believed in extra-terrestrial existence, but I do now. I was completely skeptical and made aliens look completely impossible in the eyes of my friends, but it happened just an hour or two ago, and forgive my franticness, but I’m afraid I will forget or something. I do not know. I believe it could have been a device which would invert the gravitational pull of a living being from the Earth’s gravitational pull to a gravitational push. In essence, a functioning tractor beam to only pick up living beings. The power needed to pull off such an extraordinary feat would require, in my belief, the equivilancy of a 100-Megaton Nuclear Bomb(Using our conventional technology).I’ve been skeptical of aliens all my life. I do not know if it was ‘aliens’. It could have been a government test or something. I have no idea. But this was easily the most radical thing I’ve witnessed in my entire life. If you’ve read this all the way through. Thank you for reading my story, because I didn’t think I’d live to tell it.

Date: August 31, 2012
Location: Kihei, Hawaii
Time: 22:45
Summary: The witness awoke with a black mass hovering over her entire body. She felt a slight burning sensation on her arms and legs. The reason she knew the time was because she could see the cable box next to her TV on a shelf across the room from the bed. She knew for a fact that she was not in a dream because she could see and feel the black mass, everything in the bedroom and her husband who was sound asleep. Within a short time she was in some type ‘pod’ with a dark blue/gray metallic-like material, but she could see some light through a very small foggy window. She felt like she was lying on slimy gelatinous like substance underneath her and it covered her entire body like a blanket. Unfortunately she could not smell any odor since she had lost her sense of smell from a severe sinus infection. She was screaming at the top of her lungs, but she could not move the rest of her body. She felt the presence of someone or something around her, but could not see anything in clear sight, except the pod she was in. She eventually lost consciousness. On September 1 2012 around 05:45 a.m. she awoke in a complete state of hysteria on the opposite side of the bed. Her hair was soaking wet with a sticky gel-like residue throughout. Her husband awoke to help her. He said he had awoken earlier at 02:30 a.m. to use the toilet and she had not been on the bed. He thought that she had awakened and was painting in her studio office. The first thing he noticed was her hair. He went to touch or pull the gelatin residue from her hair. It generated some sort of electrical spark and dissipated immediately. Her hair was still soaking wet as if she had just stepped out of the shower. The next thing they noticed was that she had a red rash on her left arm approximate the size of a silver dollar. He immediately placed a cold compress on it. Over the next three weeks the rash/burn healed, but a visible scar/discoloration remained. On October 28 2012 around 23:38 she got up to use the bathroom when she saw two strange ‘wriggly wire’ shape light forms just bouncing around in the hall. She went to step closer towards them and they vanished. She also remembers that night having a weird dream in full color that she was waving to other people in a bubble that was floating or flying in the sky. The sky was a vivid bright blue. A big boom-like sound then went off. She looked down from the sky and saw clear water that had no current with dark gray/black slates on the bottom. The entire area seemed very familiar to her and she was not afraid. She turned to someone in the ‘dream’ and asked them when she would be going back home. She does not remember a face, but they had a long metallic shimmering hooded robe on. She awoke the next morning with a round red/purple burn or rash on her right cheek. Just when it seems to heal it gets inflamed and red all over.

Date:   August 2012



You must be logged in to post a comment.